Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The First 10

Ok… here we go!
  1. Meet a stranger - document the meeting, however significant it is. You must include their name.
  2. Go to your local park, pick up some object and make a small artwork. Photograph it and name the work.
  3. Photograph a significant Canadian building. Tell me what they do in that building.
  4. Photography tour of your apartment + commentary.
  5. Write a poem about one or more aspects of your week. It must be two-line minimum.
  6. Take a bus/train trip. Take sneaky photos out of the window of interesting things. Also include a photo of the bus/train
  7. Drink a new cocktail (one you have never had before.)
  8. Locate someone with a bicycle (part 2 to come in next week’s challenges)
  9. Find and photograph funny street sign (you must be in the photograph also).
  10. Interview with one of your new Canadian friends (include picture):
Q1. Name
Q2. Favourite song
Q3. Pet peeve
Q4. Who would you be in an alternate universe?

5 comments:

  1. Hey Lex,
    Woohoo! Good on you. How great is ur little bro! Are you about to turn 28 by any chance??

    It's so funny, I just created a blog yeasterday - about freeing myself from my own limitations and constrictions. check it out: www.freedede.wordpress.com

    De

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey De!

    Awesome - I'll check it out!

    I am not about to turn 28! Please don't age me prematurely :) I'm turning 27 on October 24.

    Hope you are well! Happy blogging.

    x A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, sorry. I am about to turn 28. It's not so old??

    The reason I ask is that someone told me that lots of ppl go through a kind of a mid life crises at 28, as I think I am. That's why I started my blog - cos i've been freaking out about life! So I was wondering if u were going through the same type of thing.

    Anyway, i look forward to seeing what things u get up to.

    De
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, no crisis. My bro just thought it would be a fun way for me to experience Canada and would make for interesting reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No crises? That's no fun. Hoped we could be crises buddies. I'll just go it alone then I spose.

    ReplyDelete