Monday, October 18, 2010

Challenge 6: Take a trip....

So, technically I was meant to take a bus or train trip, but the truth is, the only place I go on a  bus is to work.... and I don't catch trains except to other parts of town.... and it's pretty hard to take any kind of interesting photos! Therefore, I'm adapting this challenge. This weekend I took a car ride with 4 of my buddies here - Jake, Christen, Lex & Shiloh and we drove to Hells Gate, BC (the narrowest point of the Fraser River), around 2.5 hours away from Vancouver. It was pretty cool and lots of fun! On the way back we stopped at Shiloh's family farm to visit the cows. Here are come of the sneaky photos I took out the window on the way there...
Pretty Canadian Mountains

Waterfall ahead!

"Everyone hold your breath in the tunnel... ready, set... go!"
Mount Baker - a huge mountain in the USA that can be seen from Vancouver!

1 comment: