Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Challenge 3: A (not so) significant Canadian building!

When I was leaving my job in Sydney, one of my lovely clients informed me that Vancouver was home to the narrowest building in the world. Being a 'Guinness Book of Records' & 'Ripley's Believe It or Not' lover, this intrigued me! I tracked it down the other day and it is called the Sam Kee Building. It stretches along one streetfront like a regular commercial building. But, when you look closely, it's only 1.8 metres (about 6 feet) deep! See here for more fantastical information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Kee_Building

Me & Sam Kee!



4 comments:

  1. Nice work Leckie. That is realy cool. It looks like it might be joined to the other building because it is the same colour but on closer look, there is a join. COOL! Dean Cain would be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a significantly small Canadian building. well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha-ha! Dean Cain. Talk about a blast from the past!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wondering if the downstairs people get noise from upstairs as well

    ReplyDelete