Whilst out walking with my friend Christen yesterday, we walked passed an ice-cream van with a dude sitting in the drivers seat, with his sunnies on, kinda just staring into the distance. Then I saw the sign on the car "WATCH CHILDREN". Hmmmmm....
| The Child Watcher & Me |
haha. watch children. i love it. that's better than a street sign. 10 points for this solid entry.
ReplyDeletenot long now till the ten days are up, better get cracking through the other five challenges. have fun!
Woo hoo! Thought you'd like that one.
ReplyDelete10 days is up 10 days after I posted the questions, i.e. August 31. Ipso facto, I have until September 10 I believe! :)
I saw a funny one at Church last week. It was on a box from the 'finish' dishwasher detergent people. It was a starter pack.
ReplyDeleteGet it 'finish' starter pack. I'll post a picture in a day or so.
OK Leckie so I can't work out how to post the picutre. I'll email it to you.
ReplyDelete